In this online training we’ll walk you through 10 steps to help you write your paper. By the end of this online training, it is envisaged that you will have written a complete and professionally-structured draft of your paper that is ready for review by your co-authors.
Can I try before I buy?
Yes, absolutely. The first two steps (Step 1 and Step 2) are free to access.
Who is this online training for?
This online training is for anyone who has research data they would like to write up as a paper with any of the following structures.*
- IMRaD (or AIMRaD): (Abstract) Introduction, Materials / Methods, Results and Discussion
- AIRDaM: Abstract, Introduction, Results, Discussion and Materials / Methods
- AIM(RaD)C: Abstract, Introduction, Materials / Methods, repeated Results and Discussion, Conclusion
- AIBC: Abstract, Introduction, Body sections, Conclusions
*Explained on Pages 12, 13, 14 and 15 of Cargill M and O’Connor P 2013 Writing scientific research articles: strategies and steps, start at Page 12.
- Honours students
- Higher degree research students (e.g. Masters and PhD students)
- Junior postdoctoral fellows
- Anyone who wants to improve their confidence, efficiency and impact in writing original research into papers
Refunds and Cancellations
Please refer to our Refund and Cancellation Policy.