In this online training we’ll walk you through 10 steps to help you write your paper. By the end of this online training, it is envisaged that you will have written a complete and professionally-structured draft of your paper that is ready for review by your co-authors.
Can I try before I buy?
Yes, absolutely. The first step (Step 1) is free to access.
Who is this online training for?
This online training is for anyone who has research data they would like to write up as a paper with any of the following structures.*
- IMRaD (or AIMRaD): (Abstract) Introduction, Materials / Methods, Results and Discussion
- AIRDaM: Abstract, Introduction, Results, Discussion and Materials / Methods
- AIM(RaD)C: Abstract, Introduction, Materials / Methods, repeated Results and Discussion, Conclusion
- AIBC: Abstract, Introduction, Body sections, Conclusions
*Explained on Pages 12, 13, 14 and 15 of Cargill M and O’Connor P 2013 Writing scientific research articles: strategies and steps, start at Page 12.
- Honours students
- Higher degree research students (e.g. Masters and PhD students)
- Junior postdoctoral fellows
- Anyone who wants to improve their confidence, efficiency and impact in writing original research into papers
Refunds and Cancellations
Please refer to our Refund and Cancellation Policy.