Get your fellowship funded
Come along to the training and learn how to showcase your achievements to their best advantage, maximizing your chances of success in your next application.
Who is this training for?
Anyone from any institution who wants to optimize the writing of their scholarship, fellowship, prize or promotion application(s), thereby maximizing their chances of success.
What to bring to the training
- The latest version of your resume (curriculum vitae, or CV)
- Any draft scholarship, fellowship, prize or promotion application that you are currently writing
- Something to write with
Session 1 (40 minutes)
- The good news about fellowship applications
- Why you need to write your application like a “Superhero’s Story”
- How to present your past, present and proposed research like a Superhero’s Story in your application
Break 1 / brainstorming (10 minutes)
Session 2 (40 minutes)
- 12 simple steps to make your application stand out even more